HINTS FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
Poster presenters must be available for presenting their work and answering questions during the poster sessions. The poster sessions will be announced in the conference program available on June 1 at the conference website.
Ideally a poster will provide information on:
- Title of the paper
- Name and contact information for the author(s)
- Research question/aim of the paper
- Presentation of the theoretical framing
- Presentation of data (if empirical paper)
- Presentation of main findings, including possible theoretical and policy implications
- A list of main references
- The use of graphics and colors is encouraged
- Type-fonts similar to slide presentations should be used to enhance readability (a poster is not just a copy of the paper).
A poster must grab the viewer’s attention and quickly communicate its ideas and relevance. Keep in mind that people are standing at some distance, thus large fonts will draw attention. Hard copies of the paper should be available for interested colleagues.
Boards to fasten the poster to will be available in the poster area.